Sign in to follow this  

Problem installing textures

Hi guys:I downloaded some 737-800 liveries and when trying to install an error poped saying that: the file "pmdg_airstairs.bmp" could not be opened... the installation stops.Any ideas why this is happening??I installed the same way textures for the -600 and -700 without any problems.Thanks a lotDaniel Halpern

DanielYou can't download one livery and apply it on all the model variants. The livery textures are model and variant specific so you can only use it for one model.Now there are 4 basic models with some variants. All in all you have these below models and variants:737-600737-700737-700 with Airstairs737-700 with Winglets737-700 with Airstairs and Winglets737-800737-800 with Winglets737-900737-900 with WingletsFor the liveries painted by PMDG there will be an installer taking care of getting the right livery to the right mdel and variant. But for user repaints you will have to see for what model the repaint was done and install it accordingly. Should be stated in a README-file.Hope it helps,

Thanks Matt.You helped me answer the question....I'll have to re-install the planes to get that model. I just have only one installed...!!:-) Thanks a lotDaniel Halpern