Sign in to follow this  
Guest Safetypilot

TO/GA Button doesn

Guest Safetypilot

Hi Pilots!Anybody here with the same problem, or any solution?The TO/GA Switch on the Control Stand has no function. The MS default setting is something like Ctrl+Shift+S or something. I put in on a key on my X45.The Nav Setting is done, the FMC is programmed complete and correctly, V speeds are programmed (why do I have to type them manually into the FMC?) A/T is armed, FD in Master. Pushing the TO/GA Button, nothing happens. Normally, the Autothrottle should set the reduced T/O Thrust and the Flight Director bars should come alive. But nothing...Anyone any idea?Thanks everyone for your help,best regards and always happy landings!Andr

Just push the upper left screw of the MCP panel and if you want to reset your TO/GA just klick on the right mouse button at the same place. (upper left screw)PS. I activate the TO/GA button with the left mouse klick but reset it with TAB+Q, just my key board commands.Hope it helps,

Guest Erups

>correctly, V speeds are programmed (why do I have to type them>manually into the FMC?)Probably you're above the MTOW (usual FS behaviour, that loads all possible fuel even if you're above MTOW), check it.That's probably also why the TO/GA isn't working.Have you tried with the standard mouse commands?BRClaudio