Sign in to follow this  
Guest Leonardo

600/700 update coming?

I was reading the review of the excellent 737 and came across this:"PMDG's president Robert Randazzo says a -600/700 update is in the works so later you'll have the option to upgrade that package without buying the -800/900 too"What will this be exactly? I'd really love to have the EFIS/MAP option on the 600/700 package, and also the new panel bitmap, don't care much for TCAS though.Leonardo C.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I was suprised to read this but will guess what it means so COULD BE WAY OFF here ;-) Maybe it was refering to having the ability to use the VC switches update for free OR it is a mistaken quote meant for those who actually purchase the 800-900 upgrade??[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

> Maybe it was refering to having the ability to use the VC>switches update for freeYes, I think probably it could be a VC upgrade, and in my case could care less since I fly all airliners in 2D mode...