Sign in to follow this  
Guest kip

737-600/700 flying tips window

Guest kip

hello there.When I cross transition level and swith the QNH to the default setting of 1013 mb I get the microsoft "Flying-Tip-Window" reporting that my altimetersetting is not correct. Is there anyone who can help me to stop this bug?my "tooltips-setting" in Fs2004 are OFF.anyone?GreetzRoeland ludoph

Roeland, This is not a bug, but an error on your part.You should turn off flying tips when using the PMDG 737This is different than tooltips, which is a separate setting. Please refer to your Microsoft Flight Simulator manual for clarification.Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest kip

you are right!I finally found it in the settings of FS2004 in:aircraft/realism settings.....Thanx four your help.Cheers!roeland