Sign in to follow this  
Midnight Music

DC-9

Hi,I am looking for the best DC-9 or MD-80 series panel out there for FS2002. Also looking for the best planes to go with this panel. Any suggestions?Thanks,

Me Too..... I want a GMAX DC-9... I wish I had the talents of these great aircraft desigers...

I am very impressed by the re-work for FS 2002 of the Paul Golding panels by Marco Diaz. They work really well in FS 2002, especially if you combine it with the Nav package by Tony D'Ambrosio. I put it with the Vans Aircraft DC-9 that is freeware and an MD-82 that is payware. It's a great package together.Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Lee,where can I get that "Vans Aircraft" DC-9 model? Is Paul's reworked panel in the AVSIM's library?Thanks,

Tom,The panel is both at Avsim and flightsim.com, I think here it's md2k2pnl.zip. There might also be a version that does not require Navdata. The freeware DC-9 is vandc932.zip (the name might vary between Avsim and flightsim.com. Also there is an update for it that fixes the contact points. You can peruse the shareware Vans aircraft at their website: http://www.vansairco.com/The only tweak I've had to do with the Vans aircraft is moving their eyepoint forward to get out of the miserable virtual cockpit so that I can use the great interior cockpit views that come with the DC-9 panel.Hope this helps.Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090