Sign in to follow this  
Guest sch

Whats After the B747

Guest nandrzej

Hmmm ... 777-200ER and even a 777-200LR if you could manage it, yummy.I am very impressed with the 7E7, the range, the speed, of course bearing in mind it is not a flying plane yet, thus impossible to model correctly.cheerio, Nick

Guest cargo747

Folks,let`s get the "Queen" there first with a nice and wonderful -400F Series Model :-)Cheers,Norbert - CLX001www.virtualcargolux.orgtakeoff.jpg

Guest plu

HiI really would like to see a MD80 with fully functionel FMC. Or Dash 8-400Q.Peter

Guest stang

I'd like to see a civilian version of the C-17 and if not that then an A320 that really flys-by-wire. It might be the roughest challenge.Terry

Guest Matthew Murray

>Airbuses are so boring though. Clearly you have to idea of the full extent of the Airbus's systems, plenty to keep your mind active, jsut like in a Boeing aircraft.Pro-Airbus rant over, continue...Matthew Murray,[bR]AVSIM Online,Library Manager,mmurray@avsim.com

Guest christianholmes

How about a Dodge Viper GTS, or a 996 Turbo? Oh wait, wrong forum :)I'd be happy with a really nice 172. I've already spent my mortgage on printer ink.

Guest KevinWnuk

I would be interested in either the Boeing 777 or the Antonov 225.:-wave Kevin WnukAltair Virtual Airlineshttp://www.altairva.com

A PMDG triple 7 to add to the other heavy would be VERY nice!! :D

Guest G. Stone

777-200 gets my vote. The plane is too advanced to be overlooked any longer.

Yeah a 777 would be fantastic! I can't wait for the 744 first though!Cheers,Alex Macdonald - BAW014

Well, the latest B747 and B777 all have the Boeing NG Panel, like B737-600, -700, -800, -900, latest B757 and B767. So, to do a B767NG would be as easy as making an B777. Just model the aircraft etc. and than the VC, the 2D Panel is the same, except the FMC...

Guest leadZERO

I'd really like to see a 757, 767 or 777 done by one of the teams. The 757 and 767 are being done by Capt Sim. I'd like to see the 777 by PMDG. I'd like to see this plane with all it's technological marvels in the flight sim.Actually, if PMDG has a really good relationship with Boeing I'd really like to see a 7E7 done in a flight sim. I know the plane isn't even in production; but then again neither is PMDG ready to start producing their digital counterpart. It would be interesting to have a sim version to fly either shortly after the real version or even shortly before. I think PMDG might find Boeing willing to work on something like this seeing that they would be opening themselves to the opinions of all the real world pilots that also fly in the sim world.I do think however, that if PMDG were to do an early 7E7 they would want/have to do revisit it again a few years after the plane had been in service as I'm sure it will change drastically in certain areas.

Guest rellehenk

Airbus A320 and 777 would be great :)

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hello,Ryan Sommers, I think you have some good points about a PMDG 7E7 Dreamliner. Boeing seems interested in publicizing the 7E7, hence their ad recently placed on the Avsim front page. I would think that if PMDG could release an excellent rendention of the 7E7 for Flight Simulator at about the same time it enters service in the real world that it would only bolster PR for Boeing and the Dreamliner, and PMDG!Other than that, my vote would also be for a 777.Of course, right now I am looking forward to the 747 being completed! ;)Cheers,Jim