Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

Flight Plan?

Hi i want to know how would i install flight plans in to fs2002like i found in the Flight plan forum....please help me Henry Antunes

It will depend on what type flight plan it is. If it is a default FS2002 flight plan then it goes into your fs2002flightsmyflts folder. If they are for other planners, such as FSNav, NAV3.1, Super Flight Planner, FSBuild then they should be installed where those plans are read. Most external flight planners have an export module for exporting their flight plans to the format used by FS2002 default flight plans.Hopefully, the designers of the flight plans provide a readme file detailing the type of flight plan they are providing.