Sign in to follow this  
Guest tooie32

Need 737-600-700 1.2 patch

Guest tooie32

Sorry to bother you all but I am updating my 737-600 and 737-700 so I can be able to install the 800 and 900 but I have a problem my version of the 737 is 1.1 and I can't find a 1.2 patch theres was only a 1.3 and I can update from 1.1 to 1.3 I need a 1.2 dose any one have one that I can have a copy of?

Guest ba747heavy

Sir, please ready the forum rules. You need to sign your post with your name :) Thanks.To answer your question, you should be able to go from 1.1 to 1.3 without any trouble if I remember right.

Hmmm, I think you need to have 1.2 installed before you install the 1.3 service update downloadable from PMDG. It says verion 1.2 to 1.3 service update.Mr (nameless) I think should contact support with all your ordering information, then you will get a new link to download the hole -600/700 again. And that installer will be 1.3. Then you can get on and order the -800/900.......

Guest tooie32

Sorry my appolagigs I am use to making replys on a different fourm that has my user name showing who is replying.Thanks I will do that.Thanks againTooie32