Sign in to follow this  
Guest VIZE

737NG hydraulic question

Hallo All!I studied hydraulic manual of real 737 and I got feeling that it should be possible to operate flaps using electrical hydraulic pumps B only. I remeber that it was possible within PMDG 737 600/700 as well. Now, in 600 to 900, electrical pump is working, hydraulic system is presurized, but flaps does not move.Is this a bug?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes, this has changed since the 600/700... it feels like a little bug...

There are more bugs in the hydraulic system. Try to find them, good luck :)

Hi, Have any of you experienced that the flaps start dropping when you as part of the shut down and secure check list cut the electric hydraulic pumps? It happens to me without exception.Thanks,BoazEKCH

>Hi,>> Have any of you experienced that the flaps start dropping>when you as part of the shut down and secure check list cut>the electric hydraulic pumps? It happens to me without>exception.>Nope...not me.

"I studied hydraulic manual of real 737 and I got feeling that it should be possible to operate flaps using electrical hydraulic pumps B only."I'm only seeing this if my engines are switched off. If my engines are running and I switch off the engine hydraulic pumps, the flaps will extend/retract with electrical pumps only.Ooops... Must have been missed during beta testing.Cheers.Ian.

Thank you all for replies. I did not pay with hydraulic system that much. You know - I ususally operate this plane with engines running, so this does not hurt me too much.I only wanted to know if my thoughts are correct.