Sign in to follow this  
Guest fabbi

CRASH AFTER PMDG NEW UPDATE

Hello, I did the update for the 737-800/900 PMDG to bring it to v1.1I just installed the patch and that went ok.Straight after that installed a new liverie from British Airways.Went ok.Then I started the FS2004 again, no problem so far, but when I loaded the 737 PMDG any of them either the 600/700 or the 800/900 series I always see the spot view first because I saved the plane that way in FS2004.But when I click 1x more S button to get in the 2D cockpit it crashed.So should I have started the FS2004 first after the V1.1 updated and then installed the new BA livery?Can I fix it without reinstalling everything? Well If I must reinstall I will but I prefer not :-)Any help is nice.Thank u for all that have a solution.Fabbi

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I would try to delete the PMDG saved senario you mention, could be a problem.Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |