Sign in to follow this  
Guest McL

EFIS on PMDG

Guest McL

Hi there,I installed the latest updates on PMDG i.e. V1.1 for the B737-800/900 and then the "O.M. update. they work OK but I lost the latest EFIS screens that I had before i.e. the VOR/DME in leftest,the TCAS and MAP and middle one etc. Actually, the EFIS looks like B737-600/700 version, before I get B737-800/900. Can you help me getting the lastest EFIS screens back or at least have the choice between the 2 versions?Thanks in advanceRegards/michel

Hello Michel, In game go to the PMDG options menu under SYTLES. You can select an Airline with the other type of displays over the one you are seeing now. To make it easy you can select the WestJet version which will give you exactly what you are asking for..Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |