Sign in to follow this  
Guest rds_mcleod

737PMDG - 900 2D ONLY liveries problem

Guest rds_mcleod

Support:The upgrade installation went great! I deployed "run_me_after..." and that ran fine except under 900 2D only, the Boeing Corporate entry installs without its paint scheme. Just Navy grey. ;-) I've tried re-installing but I get the same result: no livery paint scheme. All else is perfect, and thank you for the update. :-outta Ron McLeod - CYEG

Guest james320

Had exactly the same problem. There is an error in the 'aircraft.cfg' file.Open the PMDG 737-900Winglet folder (FS9>Aircraft>PMDG737-900Winglet) and then open the aircraft.cfg file.Somewhere under the entry for the 2D Cockpit version you will see the following line of text...texture=PMDG That's wrong. It should read...texture=BCAGChange that text and it will work fine!James Stevensonhttp://www.virtualaviation.co.uk

Guest rds_mcleod

>Open the PMDG 737-900Winglet folderHi, James:I don't have that 900Winglet directory under the 900? I looked inside the available PMDG9=737-900 directory and found a Boeing Corporate entry and made the suggested changes, but still get no texture on the NEW "Boeing Corporate" just installed. PMDG's entry is still there :-(There remains a choice of the Alaska Air and the PMDG entry but neither has wingtips, nor did before. Would you mind having another look and verify there should be a ...900winglet entry?Thanks a bunch!Ron - CYEG :-doh

Guest james320

Forget waht I said about winglets, I was talking nonsense. There's no such thing as a -900 with winglets.So, go into your FS Aircraft folder then open the PMDG737-900 folder.Verify that the folder texture.BCAG exists - but don't open it.Open the "aircraft.cfg" file. Scroll down the list until you find this entry:[fltsim.XX]title=B737-900 Boeing Corporatesim=B737-900model=panel=sound=texture=PMDG **(CHANGE THIS TO READ: texture=BCAG)**

I just d/l the the BCAG livery and didn't get a "run this after installing livery" file. From recolection you should only have to do that with the 700.It's the 2D cockpit only variation that show texture.PMDG which needs to be changed to texture.BCAG

Guest rds_mcleod

>[fltsim.XX]>title=B737-900 Boeing Corporate>sim=B737-900>model=>panel=>sound=>texture=PMDG **(CHANGE THIS TO READ: texture=BCAG)**>Thanks! That did it and what a beauty that Boeing 900 demo is!I appreciate your efforts.Ron - CYEG