Sign in to follow this  
Guest bobsk8

Vacation on the PMDG

I travel a great deal as part of my job so when I took a few days vacation off this week, I decided to spend it at home flying my new 737-800 that I am having so much fun with. Hours and hours and I am really starting to learn this airplane. The thing that really impresses me is the detail in the actual aircraft itself. I like to do the Instant Replay at least 4 or 5 times after I land and see if I am getting better or not, handflying the ILS and VFR landings. I decided to leave it in that mode today and pan all around on the outside view , and zoom in really close, on the final approach. The detail is Unbelievable!!! The strobes are where they should be, leading edge slats look like the real thing, spoilers, the landing gear, the wheels that spin, even the sound when you are in the outside view, I could go on and on. I have the Delta 737-800 that I fly all the time, cause I live in ATL and Delta is what I fly almost always and I just like their Paint jobs. The PMDG Delta looks so much like the real thing, it's almost like a photograph. The people that designed this PMDG Aircraft should be working for Boeing. :)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>The people that designed this PMDG Aircraft should be working>for Boeing. :)Bob, please don't be giving them any crazy ideas. I think what you meant to say was "the people that designed this PMDG Aircraft should continue working for PMDG on the 747-400" ;)Other than that I'm totally with you Bob quality product by quality people. Don't leave us eh guys?Cheers,Ahmed

>>The people that designed this PMDG Aircraft should be>working>>for Boeing. :)>>They already are- Check the "About PMDG" page.Cheers,Jason.

Boy, wait until he finds out there's no IRS system on the overhead. Bet he changes his tune...Sorry, couldn't resist.