Sign in to follow this  
Guest ASchenk50

German tutorial about PMDG 737NG released!

Guest ASchenk50

Hi Guys,today I released the beta version of my tutorial about the PMDG 737Ng in the german language. It has a dimension of over 110 pages and includes charts and checklistes as well.If you want to download the file, here is the link:http://www.leo-events.com/Jens/PMDG737_Tutorial_GER.zipAny announcements to my adress ;-)!Hope you will enjoy it (german speaking people)!Regards,Jens-Albert Schenk-------------------------------------------------------------------Moinsen zusammen,vor einiger Zeit habe ich es schon angek

Great ! I'm working on my part, on the French translation of the manuals :)PMDG international :-beerchug

Sebastien BELLUTEAU

Guest HJOrtmann

Jens,TMHO you've done an outstanding job ! You've written not only the German counterpart to Tim's tutorial, which can be used to go the fist steps, you have included also lots of technical and usefull information for the advanced simmer.I recommend *everybody* to download and read this 'tutorial' (of course only German speaking vpilots ;) ) - it is worth the time.---Jens,ich denke, du hast hier ein echtes Meisterst