Sign in to follow this  
Guest AirbusCaptain

B737NGs PLIs

Hi there, Just checked out the latest version of the B737-800/900 update. My goodness the Pitch Limiting Indicators are still missing from the PFD. When are they going to be added? This is not a demand but a request. PLease help as your great product is just missing a little detail to be perfect in my own eyes. My dad who flies the B747-400 is planning to slow down and request for a downgrade to a smaller fleet like the B737-800s soon. I hope to use your B737-800/900s to help himm get acustomed to the new fleet of planes he will be flying soon. Hey another thing is that in the 2 D panel we cant seem to see the lower pages to see the engine parameters and surfaces movements.Regards,AirbusCaptain

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

AirbusCaptain, sir you must use your real name when posting on this forum, thank you.While the PLI is not there, the AOA indication on the PFD option IS, certainly we are not missing the function that the PLI gives.Nevertheless I believe in a future update this should be addressed IF there is in fact going to be some (I believe they have stated there will be).Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |