Sign in to follow this  
Guest copilots

What next?

Hi fellas,I know I'm jumping the gun a bit here, but after the 747-400, what next? I remember somebody posting a request for you to develop the BBJ as an update for the 737NG series. Great idea. With it you could do the HUD, maybe a proper weather radar, etc. I'm afraid you called this upon yourselves with the excellent standard you set with the 737s. Human nature - we want more. :)Cheers,Amman Tiwana.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I believe PMDG have stated there is nothing clear about what comes next. If we do see the BBJ (and I believe Robert said we should) then things like the HUD and weather radar should also be developed. I know if we have a working weather radar in the 744 and PMDG do develope the BBJ then it will be certain we will see these great items added. I KNOW I want them....Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Give this gentlefolks time to finish the "MOST WANTED QUEEN THERE IS"... - then let them talk about what comes next... PLEASE...We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of the lady :-) :DCheers,Norbert - CLX001www.virtualcargolux.orgpmdg_banner.gif