Sign in to follow this  
Guest Azuresauron

FMC Problem

Guest Azuresauron

Hi Guys,Could some one please help me with the following problem im having.EG I enter a basic flight path in the FMC, namely EGNT DCS EGAA.After take off following the runway heading I tell the FMC to fly to DCS from my current position. I then get a disco in the FMC, with the following.DCS[][][][][]---------------DISCO---------DCSEGAAhow one do I get rid of the squares? in order to clear the second DCS?ive tried all sorts, followed Tims exellent tutorial etc, still no joy. Any help much appreciated.ThanksJohn

Guest hellogoodbye

To get rid of your DISCO: click on the LSK besides the lower DSC entry (which puts DSC on the scratchpad) and then click on the LSK besides the upper DCS entry. So you shouldn't click on the LSK besides the squares!That should do it.

Guest Azuresauron

Cheers,I had been clicking on the squares and ended up compounding the problem by getting more and more discos. ThanksJohn

Seems to me that you have 2 entries of DCS, and then you will not be able to close the disco. Try first to delete the second entry of DCS and then close the disco.

how one do I get rid of the squares?. Put EGAA into the BOXES. You can Right-click the LEFT LineSelectKkey on the CDU to place EGAA into the stract-pad then select the LSK next to the boxes or simply type EGAA into the box prompts. Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]http://www.rawbw.com/~bdoolin/shinault/Animation1.gifCaution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Guest tomahawk_pa38

I just press the LSK button next to the disco then hit the 'DEL' button.It works for me !Dave