Sign in to follow this  

Too good to be true, or a lockup waiting to happen?

I downloaded hawaii_10m.zip earlier today from the demo's from commercial venders category. The readme says that you must purchase a password key to unlock the zip file from the vender's site, but I'm already able to unzip the file and I see about 3 dozen bgl's. If I install the bgl's into my scenery folder will the scenery work, or will I be prompted to pay once I start up the sim? If anyone is familiar with this scenery please let me know since I want to keep my install clean and trouble free. Thanks, Matt

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The scenery.zip file is the file which contains the password protection on it, so you will not be able to get the bgl files extracted. On a side note, does anyone have this installed and how does it compare to the 30M mesh out there for Hawaii??Chris

Thanks for the clarification. I'm also curious about the quality of the landclass. I'm going to buy it, but have to wait until the weekend when I get home to my desktop to try it out. Any comments from anyone who has the scenery would be great.