Sign in to follow this  
DMullert

Where can I find that wonderful DC-3 with the lady nose

Hey Gang!I have seen a wonderful looking DC-3 with a real nice nose art of a posing lady. I think Heather uses it as part of her signature. Any clues where this beauty can be downloaded?Thanks in advance for any info.Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'm very sorry to have to tell you this Dennis, but you can't download it, at least not yet.Being an avid DC-3 fan, I did this repaint for my own livery, were I ever to get one.I had it uploaded for a very short period until it was brought to my attention that I had permission for the repaint only, not the entire airplane.I still have permission to offer the paint textures but until I figure out how to properly include the legal documentation with it, I don't dare upload it again. I stepped on some toes before and with all the work they had done, the parties concerned had every right to be upset. I wish to avoid doing that again.My expertise in legaleze sucks. So Lord only knows when it will become available again.With sincere regrets,HeatherWhen it absolutely, positively, has to be there overnight, I'll get it there the next day; but when you're #2, you try harder. ;)http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3d18e8077527c2cb.jpg

Hey Heather!Thanks for your reply and info. on this. What a shame!!!!! Well, I only hope you can get the info. part figured out soon. I really love your paint job and can't wait to take the beauty on some island hopping around the Virgin Islands.Thanks again and hurry!!!! kidding!Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert