Sign in to follow this  
flightsimmer747

new user any advice on purchasing both at the same time (NG and 800 series?

Guest Soulman

Welcome!To purchase the fantastic 737NG - go to and there you'll find the new E-Commerce section which is where you can purchase the PMDG products.I would recommend purchasing both if you are using FS2004, as the 800/900 upgrade does provide several new enhancing features. Be aware that you will be required to do some reading if you are unfamiliar with advanced operations. Things like VNAV, LNAV, FMC's are all deeply modelled by this creation and prior knowledge or patience is required to truly understand the superior quality of the 737NG's.Enjoy your purchase - and be sure to let us know what you think. If you have any troubles, there are plenty of people willing to help you - just sing out here on the forums!Cheers,Jeremy Soulsby.

Do you know if the 747 will be the same way as far as another update of a different series model after its release of course.I ask this just to know if you heard anything about that.

Guest Soulman

As far as I know, the 747 will be released as the 747-400 series, including 3 engine variants (GE, PW and RR) and the Freighter variants. There is no talk of including the 100/200/300 series in this product - however that isn't a bad idea! :(You might also like to know that PMDG are currently developing an MD-11.For full details of their products - check it out at there homepage, or alternatively - just go straight here: Cheers,Jeremy Soulsby.

Guest RRF985

I bought both at the same time. I definately do not regret it at all. The aircraft are so sweet and awesomely detailed. I also have the 1900D from PMDG. Another sweet aircraft also.-Ryan

what about active camera it seems this is a must have is there no other way to walk around a pmdg aircraft. Btw i just installed it it seems so complicated. But it looks really good i didn't buy the 800 series yet i might buy the 747 or both we'll see i want to get a flight done 1st then i'll spend more money!!