Sign in to follow this  
Guest tomahawk_pa38

Graphics Quality

Guest tomahawk_pa38

I changed my monitor a few weeks back (nothing expensive - just another, slightly newer one I had lying around) and I remember thinking how much better the graphics were - clearer and brighter. However, I loaded the latest FS Manager recently from PC Pilot CD and fiddled around (as you do) and especially used the FSTweak part to modify scenery settings to optimise performance. Since then (and I am sure as I can be that I've done nothing else) the graphics don't look anywhere near as good. The distance shimmers and the white runway lines aren't straight but 'zig zaggy' and constantly moving around. I've done the obvious - tried resetting defaults in Display Options and have reset it manually to what's recommended for using VFR Photographic Scenery (even tried it for low performance machines) but its still not good.The type of aircraft doesn't seem to make any difference - Cessna or 737NG - its the same.Any suggestions please ?FS2002VFR Photographic SceneryBritish Airports (actually at EGLL at the time)Windows XPGeForce 64mb graphics card

Hi Dave,Try posting this in the General FS forum (or do a search). You will probably have better luck there.