Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vince737

Need HELP with 737NG - 600/700 Series

Guest Vince737

OK, I have two problems with the A/C.1 When I installed, I installed to Drive F:, My C: drive is NOT where FS2004 is located.The A/C works fineI am UNABLE to ADD repaints to the A/C, I get an error saying "Unable to open A/C config File"I tried manual cut and paste-but NOTHING!Other big problem is the LOAD MANAGER, it DOES NOT FUNCTION AT ALL!Cant move the sliders, cant enter numbersI need someone to help me fix these issues so I can fully enjoy the 737.One last note-I also have the Beech B1900D, and I see NO external lights on it--I am set to light level 8 on setupThanks in advanceVince Johnson

Guest Vince737

>OK, I have two problems with the A/C.>1 When I installed, I installed to Drive F:, My C: drive is>NOT where FS2004 is located.>>The A/C works fine>>I am UNABLE to ADD repaints to the A/C, I get an error saying>"Unable to open A/C config File">>I tried manual cut and paste-but NOTHING!>>Other big problem is the LOAD MANAGER, it DOES NOT FUNCTION AT>ALL!>Cant move the sliders, cant enter numbers>>I need someone to help me fix these issues so I can fully>enjoy the 737.>>One last note-I also have the Beech B1900D, and I see NO>external lights on it--I am set to light level 8 on setup>>Thanks in advance>Vince JohnsonI am amazed!!!!!!!! 45 people have looked at this post for help, nobody has offered help. I have Emailed PDMG 4 times now , na d NO reply al all!This is poor customer service! I am certain I have done something incorrect and the resolve is simple, but after reloading several different way, I still have the same problems described above.I cant believe i willnot be able to use all the features I paid for.Somebody just email me and tell me EXACTLY what goes where, as Auto install did not put the files in the proper places, and manually trying to do it, just aint getting it done.HELP....One last try to fix it, otherwise, its gonna be listed a a half-baked Turkey!Vince Johnson(Hell I even had to fake the name to get Avsim to submit meReal Name isDennis DennisonHELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vince/Dennis/whatever,Have you done a search on the forum? I have seen someone having this problem before but I don't know what the solution is so I have refrained from answering until now.Does your login name have administrative rights on your computer? Are there any Read-only flags set on the appropriate FS9 files or folders?Also support usually answers all requests within 24 hours and most of the time when someone does not recieve an answer it has been due to the client or client's ISP has had some spam filters filtering out the answers. Supplying support with a hotmail account or the like as well as other email addresses can help.