Sign in to follow this  
Guest psouthan

Texture Error 737 help please

Guest psouthan

Hello fellow Simmers,I have a number of PMDG's installed and most are fine. however, a couple have these minor texture issues (see JPG)I am wandering can i copy the wheels, flight cockpit from another PMDG 737 and overwirte the textures so they are ok? If so, which textures correspond to the parts shown in the JPG.Help would be appreciated.Thank YouPaul

Hi Paul,This looks like you installed a user paint that didnt include all the standard textures.My best suggestion would be to:1) go to the folder of the faulty livery, copy the files to a temporary location. You will need these after the next step.2) copy all the files in the "texture" folder and paste them into the texture folder of the faulty livery.3) go to the temp directory, copy those files again, and paste them into the texture folder of the faulty livery.4) delete the temporary directory.Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further clarification.Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg