Sign in to follow this  
Guest Split_S

stange problem with cold and dark - black MFDs and no sounds

Guest Split_S

Hi folks,when trying to start the PMDG 737 from cold and dark I follow the recommended cessna path - ie power off, key to off. load up a pmdg 737 and fuel cutoff the throttles.however, even with the battery 'on' the pax seatbelt and no smoking signs don't 'ping' when clicked and the fire test button doesn't make a noise either. the MFDs are blacked out and the engines take forever to 'turn over' with bleed air on.however, if I then re-load the aircarft everything is fine (but the fuel switches and pumps are all i n the 'on' position so I have to go round switching everything off).everything is fine from this point on but I'm getting pretty frustrated with having to load the plane in twice and reset all the switches to cold and dark!any ideas what's wrong please?I have the 1.3 service update installed for the 'old models', the 737-800/900 pack service update pack 1 and the optional models updatethanksJez