Sign in to follow this  
Guest DVA1966

FMC on the 737-800

Guest DVA1966

I am having trouble with the FMC on the 737-800. I turn on the Autothrottle and the Autopilot on CMD A, and I turn on VNAV, and the aircraft pitches up. The problem is the Aircraft has pitched up at 5000 fpm. Is there a fix for that. The Cost thing is set on a low number like 0 or 1.

1] Nameless -Please read the forum rules regarding one's name on this forum, thank you.2] There is a *fix* that is on your end of course. Are you *touching* the controls WHATSOEVER after you engage the A/P in CMD?3] In case that is not what is going on, please provide much more details on your issue, we cannot find out what is going on unless you tell us everything that you are doing, what is your system, what FS are you using, what route, what does the FMC display? Any weather add-ons going? Everything and anything so we get past the "guess the problem" with such little to go on.Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]http://www.rawbw.com/~bdoolin/shinault/southparkcartmad.gif[h3]PMDG 747![/h3]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)ASUS KV8 DLX | AMD 3200 64 | 1 GIG PC 3200 DDR | GIGABYTE 5700 ULTRA | ViewSonic VP192b 19" |