Sign in to follow this  
Chris Catalano

737 - is this a bug?

There are 2 choices for EFIS display types in the PMDG drop down menu:The first type says: PFD/NDThe second type says: EFIS/MAPWhen selecting BARO on my EFIS display, a green indicator displaying the word "BARO" and the value I dial in appears on my PFD when I select PFD/ND in the styles menuHOWEVER!!!! ---If I once again select BARO on my EFIS display, the same green indicator displaying the word "BARO" and the value I dial in DOES NOT appear if I select EFIS/MAP in the afore mentioned stlyes menu.Is this a bug? I can always get RADIO to display its dialed in value in green on my PFD regardless of which type of EFIS display type I select in the drop down menu. But I can not get BARO to display on my PFD if I select EFIS/MAP in the PMDG EFIS DISPLAY TYPE drop down menu. Can anyone help with this?Thanks!Chris Catalano

Guest Hawkeyeted

I think it is Chris.When in EFIS/MAP mode, I can only set the BARO DH prior to take off. After take off, I can only set the RADIO DH. After take off, The only way to set the BARO DH is with the bug on the ALT dial itself.