Sign in to follow this  
Guest navy2109

PLEASE HELP ME

Guest navy2109

so if you have the 600-700 ,i have it , cd version, iam thinking of getting the 800-900, i see the download is big, you have to have the base pack first then download the 800-900 , is the 600-700 the base p ack you have to have, id be grateful if any one can help me, thankyou Marc.

>so if you have the 600-700 ,i have it , cd version, iam>thinking of getting the 800-900, i see the download is big,>you have to have the base pack first then download the 800-900>, is the 600-700 the base p ack you have to have, id be>grateful if any one can help me, thankyou Marc. Well you have a couple of choices.1] Purchase the download directly off PMDG's site which DOES REQUIRE the 600-700 to work. You can have it now insted of your next option...2] Purchase the 800-900 CD VERSION that DOES NOT REQUIRE the 600-700 to work. You can pre-order it herehttp://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/iboshop.cgi?showd,3827532220,FS02209[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]