Sign in to follow this  
Guest mangold

LNAV and WCA

Guest mangold

HelloOn track between DRN and FFM , LNAV engaged, crosswind 12oKTThe ND pic (i hope it will be shown)shows ac NOT headinginto wind but keeping track 256

Guest mangold

Guten Morgen Mats>....The map view will show TRK up and not HDG.ahhhh, I was not aware of - now the pic makes sense.>On another note. You seem to be between something and LEDKI.>So it's not really true you are headed towards FFM in this>case. Even though it seems it's just behind LEDKI. ja, LEDKI and FFM are both ahead and situated on EDDF final.Dresden VOR is straight behind.>It also looks like you are driving the 600/700 without the 800/900>upgrade due to the slight offset between the aircraft symbol>and the flight plan path. Is that correct?hm, the upgrade is installed. I have no explanation for the offset.No offset has been set in FMC.BTW when flying VNAV PATH DES the ND indicates coming speed reductions by little green circles.Sometimes withn a green DECEL note, sometimes without.How that.G

Guest Hawkeyeted

>BTW when flying VNAV PATH DES the ND indicates >coming speed reductions by little green circles.>Sometimes withn a green DECEL note, sometimes without.>How that.>>G