Sign in to follow this  
irish3

Liveries fail to show up

I have downloaded the Aloha 737-700 livery, however it fails to appear in my acft listing. I have downloaded many others, but have noticed that with the -600/-700 there is a batch program within the acft folder that indicated you should run this, which I did, but it still does not show up. Any suggestions pls.Cheers,irish3

Captain,please use your name when posting to this forum, like to know who I'm helping ;-) I just downloaded this and installed the Aloha livery on my computer so everything is working as it should.First, you should have the installer exe downloaded to your computer. Running this installs the Aloha 737-700 livery in your PMDG 737-700 Aircraft folder. It is then available for use.There is no manual install for our liveries so if you're dragging files then you need to redownload the Aloha installer and follow it's instructions.If you're still having difficulties, repost.

Guest iain williams

Hi:Actually the Boeing paint for the 737-900 is doing the same thing with me.I can see the aircraft in the aircraft select box, however, it is naked - no paint on it at all. This is when I select the 2d panel. When I select the virtual cockpit panel the aircraft paint comes out fine.Installed to the letter. Any idea why the repaint is only shown in VC mode and not 2D mode?Many thanks...........Iain

Guest thscholz

>>Actually the Boeing paint for the 737-900 is doing the same>thing with me.>Iain,actually there is a bug.Go to the PMDG737-900 folder within the aircraft folder. Open the aircraft.cfg with NOTEPAD (maybe you should make a backup of the aircraft.cfg before). You will find a section fltsim.XX that says 'title=B737-900 Boeing Corporate'. There you'll find an entry 'texture=PMDG'. Change that to 'texture=BCAG' and save the aircraft.cfg.That should fix it.CheersThomas

Guest iain williams

Hi Thomas:A bug you say!! I hate bugs - except those little red lady bugs - now they are cute!Thanks - I'll do what you say and see how things go.Cheers................Iain

Guest iain williams

Hi Thomas:A bug you say!! I hate bugs - except those little red lady bugs - now they are cute!Thanks - I'll do what you say and see how things go.Cheers................Iain