Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rajah

Problem with livery and MCP

Guest Rajah

Hi,after installing the KLM livery my stand alone MCP of CP does notwork anymore x( Is this an coincidence or can't I use it with the MCP?Frans Dekker

Guest Rajah

Does PMDG has an answer?Frans Dekker

Guest Rajah

Yes John,Everything went fine for almost a year. Now I would paint my own livery. To see where an extra livery was put in the files I used KLM for a start and went on from there. As I said: all the functions of the MCP do not work anymore, except the extra game port functions I did install on the MCP.I did ininstall the livery and everething is fine again!Kind regards,Frans

Guest Rajah

eeehhh, working WITHOUT the livery :( I am afraid I have to stick to the PMDG livery. Also nice :) Frans

Guest Rajah

OK John, I did that: the same problem, but....I had in:AircraftPMDG737-700texturetexture.KLI did save texture and renamed itcopied texture.KL into textureHad the same problem.Did remove texture.KL and it worked!!Now you say: glad it works and I thank you for that, but do you have perhaps an explanation?GrzFrans