Sign in to follow this  
Guest Airbusfan_Holli

737NG black screens

Guest Airbusfan_Holli

Hi, a few days ago I bought and installed 737NG and it worked properly. Yesterday I also installed the 737-800/-900 and since then the 737NG-Cockpits don't work properly anymore. I have problems switching the views (using the "M Z A L F O T R I"-buttons in the cockpit (e. g. when I klick "O" for the overhead-panel, the mainpanel disappears, but the overhead-panel doesn't appear)) and the three screens and the A/P-displays stay black and don't show anything. Can someone help me? Thanks very much!

First, make sure that you have the Engine Generators selected ON on the overhead panel (blue lights out). If that doesn't solve the problem, try reinstalling FSUIPC. Go to www.schiratti.com/dowson.html and download the files. Then go to your FS9/Modules folder and replace the FSUIPC.dll with the new one and remove the FSUIPC text file if you continue to have trouble.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest Airbusfan_Holli

Thanks Mr. Gollnick for your suggestions, but the problem is still there. The Generators are switched on and I installed the latest FSUIPC.dll but the cockpit screens stay black. The problem I have with switching the views could also be not solved. I noticed, that the cockpit of my 737NG looks similar to the one of the 737-800/-900 since I installed the 800/900. Is this usual?What else can I do?Regards

Guest Airbusfan_Holli

I just discovered, that the problem I described is only on the 737 with only a 2D-cockpit. On the VC-cockpit-version everything works as it should.

I suspect you bought the CD version of the 737 800/900 and installed it after having the 600/700 previously installed. A problem was discovered after the CD was released that if you installed the CD over a previous PMDG 737 installation, the gauges disapeared. There is a patch available from Aerosoft to correct the problem and it can be found herehttp://www.aerosoft.com/shop-re_s/support_faq_s.htmlLet me know if that doesnt't correct the problem.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest Airbusfan_Holli

The problem is solved!Thank you very much for your help!Regards