Sign in to follow this  
Guest TooLowFlap

problem with loadmanager Fs2004

Guest TooLowFlap

Hey fellow PMDG drivers,recently I've discovered a serious issue with my PMDG 737-600/700/800/900. I am unable to change any loads with the loadmanager. All the bars are fully on the left and not moveable. Also all indicators show "0". This is pretty strange since I am not aware of any changes I made to my system.Has any of you got an Idea on what to do?Thanks in advance.kind RGDS,Florian (TXL, Germany) %38%300driver.jpg

Florian,I've seen others having the same trouble here in the forum but never saw any solution to the problem. Though I am sure there IS a solution.Maybe you should give support@precisionmanuals.com a shout?Good luck,

Guest speight

This has happened to me and without explanation. Can Pmdg make LoadManager_FS2004.exe available for download?

Guest speight

SOLVED!I had to place the load manager in the fs9/pmgd folder along with it's cfg file.Now it is working again!

Guest speight

OK, it seems the cause of the problem is that if you completely empty a pmdg 737/xxx, the program ceases to function.Luckily, I found a backup I had made.So don't do it!Just in case, back up the loadmanager and it's cfg file.Sorry for the inconvenience, but we live and try to learn.Thanks again.

Guest John Khan

HiI have this same problem at the moment and have read the replies.I don't understand which .cfg file has to be with this??I have the PMDG 737 Load Manager 2004 in the FS9/PMDG folder with the 747 Load managers and everything works OK except for this one.Paul Gollnick sent me a new Load Manager 2004 file, but it is the same, it starts OK but I can't move the sliders or change the numbers in it.Which .cfg file has to go with the Load Manager??RegardsJohn Khan