Sign in to follow this  
Guest lifestyle

PMDG Flight Plans Exported to FS9 format

Guest lifestyle

Does anyone know if there is a utility to export PMDG format flight plans to FS9 formatted flight plans in order to load a PMDG flight plan in FS9 to make use of the ATC? Nothing more annoying than wanting to fly from an airport that is IFR with the PMDG B738, flight plan loaded into the FMC and ATC denying your request, because the airprot is IFR...Hope I am making sense?Thanks!

Ms Thanks!You make perfect sense. But please read the forum guidelines pinned near the top of the page and sign your posts with your real name.Now. Regarding your problem. You have to do it the other way around. There are tools for converting FS9 flightplans to PMDG flightplans. I don't use any of them as I always punch in the flightplan manually on the CDU. Do some searches here in this forum or in the library with relevant keywords and you'll get a lot of information as this has been covered before.Hope it helps,