Sign in to follow this  
Guest Delta07

B737-700 semi-transparent textures

Guest Delta07

I tried to find on here where someone had said something about when daytime changes over to dusk that the textures on the plane seem semi-transparent.What I mean is that you can see through the engins and through the wings and see the ground below. I don't have a problem with my 733 or 735 just this aircraft. I believe somebody said it had something to do with the "alpha channels" or something????Anyway, if you guys can help me out, I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much for your help.Fletcher

Guest EC0101

check for missing night textures..."texturename_l.bmp"there are a couple AI aircraft, that if you use the non-alpha texture on a MDL that does...you get the same thing; but during daytime. can't remember which one that was.

Is this from a recent update? This sounds alot like whats in the readme file for the 737 model update. The one that adds more clickable spots on the overhead.Here is the spot in the readme.*start cut and paste*The new Virtual Cockpit models require some textures that were not a part of the original 737-6/700 package. The installer will place a copy of these textures into every livery CURRENTLY INSTALLED in your 737-600/700 or 737-700-Winglets airplane.IF YOU INSTALL ANY NEW LIVERIES AFTER RUNNING THIS UPDATE, YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE TWO SIMPLE STEPS AFTER INSTALLING THE NEW LIVERY!1) Navigate to your FS/AIRCRAFT/PMDG737-x00 folder. (600/700 or 700-Winglets, depending on the livery you just installed!)2) Double click on the file called: Run_Me_After_Installing_A_Livery.batERROR NOTE: If you find that the floor of the VC is transparent, or you are missing textures in the VC, it means you missed step #2..... ;-)In review, the installer will do all ensure that all of your 6/7/700-Winglets liveries are updated when you install the model update, but if you add new liveries afer this update, you should follow the directions contained above.If you need assistance with it, just visit our customer support forum and ask for help! One of many experts will be able to assist you!*end cut and paste*