Sign in to follow this  
Guest Japhy

737NG CTD after loading - could the Level-D 767 be causing t...

Guest Japhy

Hi!Since I bought Level-D's 767, I can't use my 737NG anymore. It causes a crash to desktop after loading. I've read somewhere that this error is caused by the 767. I also have installed FS2Crew, but it always worked fine ...Any idea what I could do besides reinstalling? I'll do it if I absolutely have to, but if there's a better way please let me know...regards,Japhy

Guest schalkwijk

Hi Japhy,I've the same problem with Level-D's 767. I can fly the 767 no problem, but when I change it after the flight to PMDG 737-800/900 no gauges appear. It seems to be dead. So I've to uninstall the Level-D's 767 and reinstall the 737. I've looked on the PMDG FAQ site. But there is no solution yet. Who has?Regards,Marcel

Switch to default Cessna 172 in between, change ALL but avionics to OFF (including mixture), and load afterward PMDG. That is a possible fix.EDIT: if I load PMDG after LDS (even directly), all is fine.

Guest Japhy

Hi Word Not Allowed!Unfortunately this doesn't help at all. Even when I use the default startup flight it crashes when I try to switch to the PMDG. I've also updated the Airac cycle because I thought that the installed nav-data might be the problem, but it didn't help either.regards,Japhy