Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pokal

PMDG 737NG FMS

Guest Pokal

According to the FMS manual, the active rwy information is supposed to be displayed on the CDU Approach page. In my installation this doesn't occur. Any idea why?:-(

Guest forever_49ers

are you looking for the ILS frequency and the NAV course ? you can find that on the INIT REF page Steve

If I may add, this active rwy information on the APPROACH REF page is only available when you are established on your crz alt, not on the ground and when in clb. And of course only if an appropriate approach to dest is selected on the DEP/ARR page.

Guest carlonch

Hello:I would suggest to install FSNavigator 4.6 , it shows you in a zoomable (god my spelling!) map where you are, and the available navaids. You can see the ILS at the arrival airport. With it you can even catch with a click a VOR, NDB or a FIX and drop it in the Flightplan. As easy as select the runway of the departing airport, then the runway of the arriving airportand it has a convenient FIND ROUTE mode that uses available SIDS and STARS to join two airports, you can always modify the resulting flightplan. And you can EXPORT the flightplan to the 737 NG folder where the FMC will look for it. Try FSNavigator, you won