Sign in to follow this  

Minor graphics problem on 1900C

First of all, Thank you for the update!! Glad there isn't a beacon flash in the VC anymore. Only a minor graphics problem now. Not sure if this applies to all liveries, but after the update, when flying the Ameriflight 1900c, when I turn on the strobes and tail light at night, the whole lit up tail texture flashes. Is there a fix for this? Thanks for any help

Would like to know how your beacon flash in the VC stopped, because I just installed the service update to 1.02 and mine still flashes in the VC.When I turn on the tail light at night, only one side of the tail is lit. If I turn off the tail light and then turn it back on, both sides are lit up. But after awhile it goes back to only one side lit.Anyone know how to fix the flashing beacon?I love flying the 1900C!!! :-)Thanks,Marv

Vin,I have hardware rendered lights set to 8. Not sure what else it could be if nobody else is still experienceing the same flashing in the the VC cockpit.I remember that the Freeware Aero Commanders had the same thing going on, and someone changed the beacon_.fx file for it and that took care of the problem. I'll do some experimenting with it when I get time and see if I can find out what the difference is.Thanks,Marv