Sign in to follow this  
Guest nattydread

Where to find 737-700 systems schematics/diagrams?

Guest nattydread

Im currently looking to increase my knowledge of the 737. Several instructors from my school have recently been hired by reginonals and they are informing us of the level of detailed understanding of the aircrafts required just for the first day of company ground school. I have also completed my first multi-engine ground school and the level of detailed for that class was intense just for a BE-76 Duchess. So to make a long story short(and it will be long if i dont get to point soon), im looking for schematics/diagrams of the 737-700 fuel, hydraulic, electrical, air systems, etc. No detailed blueprints or engineering info neccessary, but simple descriptions of the various systems, loads(psi, volts, amps, etc.), basic system specs are desirable.

Guest nattydread

Thanks, that site should work pretty well. If you can find anything else I'd appreciate it. The more official the better...but this site looks great.

Guest tmetzinger

>Thanks, that site should work pretty well. If you can find>anything else I'd appreciate it. The more official the>better...but this site looks great.Two recommendations:Bill Bulfer (www.fmcguide.com)Avsoft (for diagrams and such at www.avsoft.com)

Guest GeoffC

Just to add to Tim's post, you want this page if you don't buy the manuals (Which you should if you're really interested):http://www.fmcguide.com/support.htmlAlso the avsoft page did not work for me.

Guest nattydread

Thx guys, i'll check out all these sites...you guys really made my day!

Guest tmetzinger

>>Thanks, that site should work pretty well. If you can find>>anything else I'd appreciate it. The more official the>>better...but this site looks great.>Two recommendations:>>Bill Bulfer (www.fmcguide.com)>Avsoft (for diagrams and such at www.avsoft.com)>sorry... www.avsoft.net

Guest jbB737

>Just to add to Tim's post, you want this page if you don't>buy the manuals (Which you should if you're really>interested):>>http://www.fmcguide.com/support.html>I'd recommend the site above, Bill Bulfer's Cockpit Companion and FMC books. Lotsa good info, and constantly being improved and updated. I've flown a few trips with Bill... good guy. Best part about flying with him? He gave me a free copy of his CC book and he bought all the beer. I couldn't give my money away to buy a round; now that's my kinda captain!JohnB-737 FO