Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cantuezel

NG737-700: Bank-Angle Selection?

Guest Cantuezel

Hi,I`ve extreme difficulties to adjust my bank-angle when on MCP-HDG mode on my PMDG737-700.I think it must be the ring under the HDG-Selector knob, right? But when I try to change the *rate of turn* (=bank angle) let`s say from 10 to 25 degrees degrees by clicking at this ring I always change the HDG instead of the bank-angle!So do you guys have a tip how to change the bank angle (ring) *instead* of changing the heading knob?Many thanks! :)GreetingsSusan

Guest thscholz

Wow, Susan, that's a lot of questions you're posting.;-) Try moving the mouse pointer around the HDG selector knob. Watch the pointer changing to the hand with the "+" or "-" symbol. The area around the knob has different click spots.CheersThomas

Susan,Here's a small picture for your help to find the click spots. The two long outer ones on each side of the HDG knob is for BANK ANGLE change. The two areas on the knob is for changing the HDG.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/117836.jpgHope it helps,