Sign in to follow this  
Guest psouthan

Night Flight Deck (VC) View Problem

Guest psouthan

Please can someone help me. When I am flying at night using the PMDG 737 the overhead panel does not go completel dark at night like the remainder of the cocokpit at night. hence , i end up flying with half the cocopit illuminated ( the above Panel) and remainder in the expected darkness. How can I recticfy this?RegardsPaul

Paul,Care to show us a picture of it? Cheers,

Guest psouthan

Here you go Mat. Any help with this will be much appreciated.CheersPaul

Guest psouthan

Sorry guys the picture above was the wrong one. The post refers to this picture.CheersPaul

Paul,The only time we've encountered problems like this was either with the electrical systems not setup correctly or with a corrupt install where some of the gauges were missing.Regarding the former. You do have BAT ON and STBY PWR ON? From the picture I can see most of the guarded switches are off. But the piture doesn't necessarily show the right circumstances.Regarding the latter: Can you click and get responses from the overhead panel sections you are having problems with. If so you do NOT need to do a reinstall.Hope it helps,

Also don't mess with the panel light switches on the overhead panel!! It really can mess things up for some reason. The lights automatically illuminate at night when you turn on the nav lights? One of them anyway. And during the day go to the pmdg menu and assign a key to the dome light to light it up during the day. basically dont touch those 2 panel light switchse and you shouldn't get that funky panel display