Sign in to follow this  
Guest flynman3

747-400 Release This Weekend

Guest aarskringspier

Please stop Melissa. it will be out when its out.

Guest KLM871_India

Wow! Nice selection of liveries! I can't believe that I'm seeing Air India! That must of been a tough one to paint but nonetheless, they all look stunning and i can't wait to see this bird released!When I want something to come or anything that involves days... I say to myself: "With each passing day, I am 1 day closer to an event (i.e. a release of an aircraft or traveling on a plane or just anything in general.)Now... with each passing day, we are all 1 day closer to buying the PMDG 747-400!Leo/ORD Fly on KLM Royal Dutch AirlinesVlieg met KLM Koninklijke Nederlandse Luchtvaartmaatschappij

Guest NPreston

The liveries are looking beautiful. I still plan on doing my all time favorite, Qantas Wunala Dreaming. :-hah Nick Preston :-abduct

Just curious, what's the difference between the two BA liveries?

Richard Åsberg

Guest Panman

>Just curious, what's the difference between the two BA>liveries?Look closer, cant you see someting in the region of R1 door? If not, get a new monitor (or glasses).Aaron-oOo-

Guest yylie1

Hahha...Ok ok......On another note, how is the mD-11`s progress?Regards,Melissa

The first BA 744 has the change for sticker by the L1 and R1 doors. BA are supporting UNICEFs Change for good program, and have been for a while. Only a handful of 744's have it tho, I belive its 3 or 4.Cheers

Hi Iain, thanks for pointing it out!Cheers,

Richard Åsberg