Sign in to follow this  
Guest Brett458

800/900 upgrade V Speeds??????

Gday all,Just upgraded to the 8/900 and cant get the FMC to compute V speeds. Everything is set up correctly ( and the FMC even says everything is complete) but the FMC wont compute the V Speeds? I tried different flap settings and still it wouldnt work, so I tried different ZFW, still no good. Out of desperation I entered TO flaps of 1 and the FMC would then compute my V Speeds albeit something close to 300 kts.Please help, Im doing everything the same as what was working fine with the 6/700.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Gday all,>Just upgraded to the 8/900 and cant get the FMC to compute V>speeds. Everything is set up correctly ( and the FMC even says>everything is complete) but the FMC wont compute the V Speeds?>I tried different flap settings and still it wouldnt work, so>I tried different ZFW, still no good. Out of desperation I>entered TO flaps of 1 and the FMC would then compute my V>Speeds albeit something close to 300 kts.Please help, Im doing>everything the same as what was working fine with the 6/700. Check your WEIGHTS. Kg or LBS? Please insure the menu is set up correctly...[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]