Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shaddy Fouad

Pilot faces

Guest Shaddy Fouad

Hi Guys,First of all i want to say that PMDG is the best add-on i ever had! GREAT!I will introduce myself shortly, My name is Shaddy and i'm 13 years old. I come from The Netherlands and my english is not so well ;-) Sorry for that but i hope you understand the question:Yesterday somebody asked me how to change the pilot faces on the PMDG 737NG (600/700)? If somebody knows this thanks!(I'm have to admit that i not search to any topics like this in this forum, excuse me.)Greetings from Holland!Shaddywww.fsforum.nl

Guest Robin.B

Hello Shaddy,Look in the PMDG aircraft texture folder and you will see 2 textures called "Pilot_t.bmp" and "Pilot2_t.bmp"... These are in DXT3 format, so open them with a program such as Imagetool or DXTBmp, save them as 32-bit BMP and then change the faces in whatever program you wish...

Guest Shaddy Fouad

Robin, Thank you so much for your answer! Thanks!

Hello Shaddy,I am from Holland as well and I must say your English is very good for a 13-year old. If I'm correct, you only had one year of English classes at highschool now.Sorry for the PMDG-unrelated topic BTW.Groetjes uit Maastricht,Dirk

Guest Shaddy Fouad

[Offtopic mode on] Hi Dirk, thanks! Thats all i want to say ;-) Groetjes uit Rotterdam ;-) Shaddy [/Offtopic mode off]