Sign in to follow this  
Guest Timothy Brown

Come on guys...

Guest Timothy Brown

We're all waiting here... I can't wait to review this beauty! Looking at screenshots of it just whets my appetite :-hah

useful topic #9693838321

Guest captbulldog 2

useful reply #9834098.3487203847A

>useful reply #9834098.3487203847ASo would that make yours useful reply #9834098.3487203847B?

Guest rjjoost

Guys,Looking for something usefull?Some people think there are usefull things to know about this:http://www.seashell-collector.com/html/searching.htmReading this thread , I realised looking at the PMDG site and forum twice a day (uhh... hour) isn't very usefull at all. Need something to do in the meantime. I suggest you all do to ;-)Ruud

Guest keringordon

>Guys,>>Looking for something usefull?>>Some people think there are usefull things to know about>this:>>http://www.seashell-collector.com/html/searching.htm>>>Reading this thread , I realised looking at the PMDG site and>forum twice a day (uhh... hour) isn't very usefull at all.>Need something to do in the meantime. I suggest you all do to>;-)>>>>RuudROTFL - That was good! Full points Ruud.