Sign in to follow this  
Guest Timothy Brown

Hmm...What If...

Guest Timothy Brown

What if PMDG made sceneries? It would be awesome! We have all seen their products:-hah

to be honest i prefer aircrafts... :9At least i can use them in any part of the world :)Luca

Guest AJ

>What if PMDG made sceneries? It would be awesome! We have all>seen their products:-hahActually PMDG did try that at one time. However, this was before they came over to MSFS. I recall a rather extensive set of scenery covering Greece for Fly!II.It is a nice idea, but frankly i would prefer that they stick with what they do best. There are lost or extremely high quality scenery producers out there. However, there are only a tiny handfull of developers that create airliner add-ons comparable in quality to PMDG's.Andrew

Guest Buck Bolduc

>>What if PMDG made sceneries? It would be awesome! We have>all>>seen their products:-hah>>Actually PMDG did try that at one time. However, this was>before they came over to MSFS. I recall a rather extensive>set of scenery covering Greece for Fly!II.>>It is a nice idea, but frankly i would prefer that they stick>with what they do best. There are lost or extremely high>quality scenery producers out there. However, there are only>a tiny handfull of developers that create airliner add-ons>comparable in quality to PMDG's.>>Andrew"However, there are only>a tiny handfull of developers that create airliner add-ons>comparable in quality to PMDG's."How true!!!