Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ray CYYZ

Pre-Release Training

LOL, good to see people are keeping a good sense of humor while they wait....How do I model the second deck???-Paul SolkSelf BuiltLiquid CooledAMD 64 3400+2 Gigs Kingston HyperX DDR4006800GTRaid-0 Dual SATA Maxtor 120 Gig Hd'sDual Samsung 997 DF monitors

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest jeffg

Whats bad about this that hundreds of simmers are going to hanging out all weekend waiting to see if they release the 747.I for one fall into that group,it would be nice if we could find out any information but thats just hoping for a miracle. Jeff

No one said it was bad, or anything about bad for that manner... Why so defensive? I am obviously one of those people hanging out all weekend too... I have two tabs opened in Firefox, one to the forums, and one to the buy now page and I have a program that auto-refreshes them for me...I am as bad as anyone in here :) if not worse Granted I am flying the LVL-D on a 12 hour route while I wait. I was just stating that you have two types of people waiting right now, the light hearted and the ones doing the waiting with a bit of humor, (such as Ray) and the ones who act like the world is going to explode if they do not have this FS add-on right now. Personally, I like people like Ray and his post much better than the other. Who said anything was wrong???-paul SolkSelf BuiltLiquid CooledAMD 64 3400+2 Gigs Kingston HyperX DDR4006800GTRaid-0 Dual SATA Maxtor 120 Gig Hd'sDual Samsung 997 DF monitors

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg