Sign in to follow this  
Guest RichardL

AI Aircraft

Guest m3pimpin

Hello i put my traffic percentage to about 75% or more, and i only get about 1-2 other aircraft on ground at major airports. I have uninstalled and reinstalled fs2002 about 2-3 times, and still the same thing happens, does anybody know what might be wrong? Also my time in FS whenever i start up fs i always have to change it to the right time, and then when i do it just stays at that time, it doesnt move.?? Thanx in advance everyone. Pedro ;-)

Pedro,That's usual for default AI traffic. No doubt you have heard of Project AI? They're a creator of AI traffic for FS.Head to www.projectai.com and have a read, I'm sure you'll start downloading after seeing what they're about :)

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Guest m3pimpin

Hey John thanx, but I really dont think that is the default AI traffic i use to get more, but anyways i am headed to download Project AI. Thanx for the quick reply John. Pedro ;-)

Guest RichardL

Pedro,Also remember, your airports need parking spaces for the AI aircraft that takeoff or land. The airport you select may have very few parking spots. Another problem could be very few flight plans for that airport. A free program to consider downloading is AFCAD. With AFCAD, you can see where the parking spots are, and add more. The program shows you graphically how the AI aircraft traverse the airport via runways and taxiways. Ever wonder how the "progressive taxi" system works. It uses the taxiway links and nodes.Richard