Sign in to follow this  
Guest uweparris

ILS Frequency Tuning

Guest uweparris

Hi,Congratulation folks. Great job.One question:I can't figure out a way to manually enter an ILS frequency. I constantly get an FMC error: "Invalid Entry". The manual says that ILS can be tuned automatically and manually but how to do that is nowhere to find. Who can help?In the meantime I have become quite efficient in manually landing the whale.:D ThanksUwe

Just enter the runway under APP and it will autotune the ILS as soon as you get close. I too haven't figured out how to manually set it. The manual does say you can, just not how to do it. But, I can't think of an instance where this would be necessary as you can just enter the runway and the FMC does the rest. You can see the freq. under NAVRAD in the FMC.Jared Smith

Captains-to tune the ILS, you need to enter the ILS frequency AND course in row 4, left side, of the FMC (most commonly known as LSK L4)The format is111.10/035 (Frequency, 2 decimals, slash, course with 3 digits).

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg