Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trans_601

Helpful screenshot thread

Guest Trans_601

Hi,I remember on the old PMDG forum someone posted details as to how to tweak your graphics card to get good screens. Can anyone provide a link for this or did anyone save the text?Cheers,Joe

Guest Trans_601

It was actually a sticky in the Screenshot board, on the forum before PMDG moved here.Thanks.

Guest pierre974

Hi there,under Windows XP, on the desk, right click, then go to properties / parameters / advanced / then check your direct 3D configuration (that's the name for my video card - ATI Radeon Xseries). You have to choose between perf and quality (I have set it to maximum quality and the render is astounding...). In fact, you are in the AA and AF settings (it's better to set it here). Then you also have to consider MSFS parameters...Hope this helps...Regards.

Guest Soulman

Joe,I can remember the thread you are talking about. I think it was written by Tabs (Ryan Maziarz) - hopefully he sees this post and can dig it back for us.