Sign in to follow this  
Guest AlecPeters

Problem with PDF and other displays

Guest AlecPeters

When I fly the PMDG 747 the displays don't work correctly. The PFD doesn't have the attitude indicator, and the Navigation display doesn't show the anything on it related to navigation. It doesn't have my route, and it doesn't show the heading either. In the EICAS I can't switch the view, it always stays in the ENG view. Clicking on the other views does nothing. Anybody have any idea what's going on?

Guest AlecPeters

Hmmm...now, it the VC isn't displaying either. When I go into the VC nothing is there. This just happened all of a sudden for no reason, nothing changed. One minute it was there, the next it was gone. Really strange. I've also noticed that the IRS is still displayed on the Navigation display with 7+ minutes to align when I've already aligned them twice. Also, in the middle of the Nav display it just says MAP in a yellow box, don't know if that helps at all.

Hello Mr/Ms Nameless,Please sign your posts with your real name aas per the forum rules. Thank you. It seems you've missed the steps to align your IRS. It's all explained in the in-depth manual supplied with the product.Hope it helps,